Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Salvation Army must realize that boosting and bragging is so unbecoming of Christian values

Information Source by MediaSource

"We do the must Good" is the statement that The Salvation Army communicates to tell the public that is one of the leaders of private public assistance.  The fact that this church based organizations
foundations are built upon the word of the Holy Bible prompts me to recommend that it re-evaluate this advertising campaign to something less than its all about them.  This statement can be offensive to others and is a unbecoming Christian value.  Need I say more, I do not think Jesus nor God boosted or bragged about what each has done and I strongly feel the same about this statement.  It just can be sending out the wrong message into the world.  Dear brothers and sisters of The Salvation Army, go back to the basics of the Holy Bible and read scripture Ephesians 2:9.  It says
"Not by works, so that no one can boast", so please be humble in your advertising  and communications other than this statement which is the Army's Swagger to reach the attentions of others.  Get back to spreading the word of God out to the world and quite trying to be so mainstream and cool.  To know this bible verse compared to this statement makes me shutter especially being that I know of the interworking of this organization that could result in profound impacts to your military styled outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment